WELCOME TO HECKER OPHTHALMOLOGY
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with your eye care needs. We look forward to a healthy and educational relationship. In order to make your appointment time as efficient as possible, please follow the instructions below.
- Print and complete the Patient Information form and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Bring any present or past eye medications with you.
- Bring a list of any other medications, vitamins or supplements you are taking.
- Refrain from wearing perfume due to allergies of other patients and staff.
- Bring all insurance cards.
- Check with your insurance to see if they require any pre-approvals to be seen by a physician in our practice. There are two types of eye exams. Please let our receptionist or technician know which type of exam you are scheduled for.
- The first is an eye exam with medical complaints and this will be filed with any medical insurance we participate with.
- The second is a routine vision exam with no complaints which will be filed with any routine vision examination, under your medical insurance, that we participate with.
Any patient who is a minor, not mentally able to answer questions regarding their health, or not physically able to move around without assistance must have a parent of care giver with them for their exam.