Hecker Eye Care Associates (HECA) is committed to demonstrating responsible community leadership as we define and implement safe clinical operations for our patients, staff, and providers so that we may provide eye care services while respecting the ongoing needs for COVID mitigation in our society. More than ever, we want to remain true to our core values of being friendly, compassionate and respectful to each person we interact with in the office.
- The practice will have a staff person at the entry (check-in) to assist with screening and direction.
- Patients should enter for their appointment by themselves or if they need assistance, bring only one person. If possible, drivers should remain outside or in their vehicle.
- Prior to arriving for their appointment, all people entering the clinic are asked to bring and wear their own facemask when coming into the clinic.
- Any necessary paperwork should be completed prior to entering the office, as much as possible.
- We ask patients to maintain their distance if there is a wait to check-in.
- Check in/check out areas will have protective screens between staff and patients.
- Counters and frequently touched items / areas will be frequently wiped down.